Teachers, counselors, educators – want to engage your students in reading and writing, and bring their love of books to the next level with fun activities?
Book an Author Day with Anna Prokos to inspire students to develop their writing. Anna’s Author Presentations are unique, motivating, and fun for students, and educators take away tools and techniques to use in their classrooms long after the presentation is over. Everybody learns, everybody wins!
Standard 60-90 minute presentations include:
- Creative brainstorming with students
- Creative Writing prompts
- Visualization activities to help students hone their writing skills
- Rhyme, rhythm and poetry
- General writing and editing instruction
- Handouts and special prizes
*Level and maturity of presentations increase with each grade, from PreK-12.
Presentations are highly customized for an engaging, inspiring and unforgettable Author Day! We work with teachers/administrators to understand student needs/skills to create the day’s presentation.
For the most successful Author Day, we recommend:
- Up to 50 students per presentation.
- A smartboard/blackboard for the author’s use.
- Students pre-order their books and will receive 20% off the retail price.
- We provide customized flyers and order forms for your school.
- Teacher/principal agrees to distribute and collect the order forms and submit them to us prior to the visit.
Rates: $325 per standard 60-90 minute presentation. Includes an autographed copy for the classroom/school library.
$900 package deal of 3 presentations for 3 different age levels/classes.
*Special accommodations may be made for schools with limited budgeting. Please contact us to discuss.
Book your event soon, dates fill up fast! Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide up to 3 desired dates for your Anna Prokos Author Day.
See our News and Signing Events page for a list of schools who have currently booked an author presentation with Anna.